Are your beliefs too small for the job? If you hang around people who don’t believe, then you won’t believe.
If you hang around people with a horrible outlook on life then you might subconsciously accept their ideas to be true in your mind.
These people will tell you “that’s impossible or that’s not realistic” because they have low expectations for themselves.
You probably already have low expectations for yourself too.
You will never commit and be able to create the life you desire because your mindset and belief system is broken.
These limiting beliefs aren’t completely your fault.
As a young child, your parents might have said things like:
- Money doesn’t grow on trees.
- I wasn’t lucky enough to grow up rich.
- It’s better to give than receive.
- Money is the root of all evil.
- It’s selfish to have so much when there are people who have so little.
- You can’t take money to the grave so it doesn’t matter anyways.
- I may not have lots of money, but I’m happy.
- Insert what you heard here.
As a kid, you believed what your parents told you because they would never lie to you, right?
These self limiting beliefs we grew up with carry over into our adult lives.
I didn’t grow up rich.
I grew up with many limiting beliefs because of the people I hung around with.
My friends didn’t have big ambitions or goals so neither did I.
I just wanted to get a good job that would provide for me and my family.
So for many years, I always wondered how I could change my life.
I realized that my current environment wasn’t helping me.
Then I did a Google search on how to make money online.