This is another in our series about the high achievers here at the IBOtoolbox. Our participants graciously agreed to participate in this series, where we take a peek behind the curtain into the life of our IBO Champions. Each participant agreed to an email interview, answering questions about their life and business. It is a fun way to get to know our fellow members ... up close and personal. Let's get started! We welcome ...
Gregory Osborne ...
... up close and Personal
Joined IBOtoolbox on February, 2011!
Featured Member of the Day 3 times!
1. Gregory, please tell us a little bit about yourself, where you live, and a little about your background.
My name is Gregory Osborne, I am an 20+ Year online Marketing Entrepreneur.
I enjoy establishing beneficial marketing relationships with people of like mid and dedication. I strive to help my fellow associates with program/systems that will help them to Build, Expand and Learn how to Brand themselves and their business.
2. What is your main business?
My main business is Traftron.
3. What attracted you to the internet marketing world?
The thought of making the entire world my customer base.
4. What do you like best about IBOtoolbox?
The mutually beneficial aspect of developing networking relationships.
5. What is your passion?
Fishing: I love Fishing For Fish & Lost Sheep.
6. Who is the number one hero in your life?
My Lord Jesus Christ!
7. What is the last book you read?
The Holy Bible.
8. What is playing on your iPod (CD,cassette,LP) right now? Your favorite music? Your most favorite song?
Luther Vandross (Right At This Very Moment), Ole School R&B, Micheal Jackson & Prince.
My Favorite Song: Michael Jackson - Heal The World (Official Video).
9. What is your favorite food?
10. What is your weirdest habit?
Sleeping With a Fan Year Round.
11. What is your dream car?
12. What is on top of your bucket list, the one thing you want to do in your life?
Live through Armageddon.
13. Which person, dead or alive, would you like to have dinner with?
Family Members Who've Passed.
14. What do you do every day to keep yourself motivated?
15. How would you like to be remembered, your legacy?
As One of Jehovah's Witnesses.
16. What is your most profitable activity online today?
Really Simple System!
17. Share with us the one link you want to share with the world, and why?
How To Become An Successful Entrepreneur 2019/20!
Thank you, Gregory! I appreciate your time, it was fun!
I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
my Press Release!
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
It Is An Inner FEELING!
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
Laptop Lifestyle -- KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!
Create Your FREEDOM Today!