Four Easy Ways to Reduce Your Time on Social Media without Killing Your Results
Do you spend a lot of time on social media?
Blowing your valuable time is not okay, because you are likely wasting a lot of productive time that you could have spent on other more critical tasks that can help scale your business.
If you are like many business owners, you want to get more results from social media while spending less time there. And according to a study by Vertical Response:
- 43% of business owners spend about 6 hours per week on social media; this is equivalent to one workday.
- 90% of those are on Facebook.
- 55% of small businesses have blogs, and the average post takes 1-3 hours to create.
- Most small business owners post on Facebook and Twitter multiple times a week.
While it is tough to run a successful business, it is even tougher to maintain an active social media presence. So how can you follow the 80/20 rule and still achieve remarkable results on social media?
Here are four tips to help you spend less time on social media.
1. Know Your Audience before Venturing into Social Media
With all the social media craze, it is easy to jump on the bandwagon without a social media strategy that makes sense for your business. Some businesses rely on social media solely to let their customers know where they. But this doesn't work for every company.
The key to social media marketing is to reach your customers while they are on the go. However, if your customers are not on Instagram, even the best content won't achieve anything for your business. And no matter how much time you spend on Instagram, in this case, you won't accomplish much.
Think about your target audience demographics and where they spend most of their time. Prioritizing your social media presence is the most valuable thing you can do to reduce and optimize the time you spend on social media.
2. Schedule Content in Advance
If you want to reduce and save time, you need to schedule it in advance. For example, Facebook has an incredible in-built feature that allows business owners to schedule their posts.
This way, you can plan and save more time during the week. You can schedule a month's worth of content in one sitting. And use the time you have saved for responding to customers and focus on other crucial areas of your business. It will help you to stay on track and post consistently.
3. Use Social Media Management Systems
The most fundamental aspect of creating a successful social media marketing strategy is knowing what content to post. Once you have the content, you need to log in to each social media channel and post it.
However, there is a more natural way to do this. You can use tools such as Post Planner. This tool helps you schedule content, and its other features include:
- Status ideas - It has over 13,000 ideas to choose from
- Viral photos - You can easily find viral images to share
- Trending content - You can search for the hottest topics by keywords
With Post Planner, you can easily find and schedule content within a few clicks, and you won't need to worry about content for weeks or months.
4. Use Facebook's Features
Facebook has some fantastic in-built features that can help you save time without killing productivity. These features include:
- Lists - This feature allows you to follow pages without worrying about the impact of the newsfeed algorithm. That means you can log in on Facebook and focus on what you want to follow. Your friend's cute cats shouldn't be on that list!
- Facebook's Save - This feature helps you to save articles that you like. All you have to do is click "Save" and you can view them later.
- Favorites - By marking your favorite pages, you can spend less time on Facebook because you won't need to check your newsfeed regularly and worry you will miss valuable posts. Once you add a page to your favorites, you will receive notifications when that page posts anything.
As you can see, social media can be productive for your business. It can help you attract new customers, improve conversions, and boost sales, and you don't have to spend too much time there.
I wish you Health, Wealth and Happiness!!!
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading
my Press Release!
FREEDOM is not just a Word ...
It Is An Inner FEELING!
Create the Feeling of Freedom through our
Laptop Lifestyle -- KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!
If you can Click a Mouse, that FREEDOM can be Yours!
Create Your FREEDOM Today!
Meet Our ...
... up close and Personal