Member Of The Day/Congratulations!
Let's all show that IBO spirit and support today.
Give it up for...
You're Making a Difference!
PLEASE take a minute to view!
DOROTHY's IBOtoolbox Profile Page
It's good having you as an associate!
6 Simple Memory Techniques Anyone Can Try Today
My name is Carl Henderson and I’m a Professor of Psychology living in Austin, Texas.
And even though I’m not proud of it - I must confess you something:
You see, I’ve always been envious of people with exceptional memories. You know, the kind of people who amass encyclopedic knowledge with seemingly little effort, while the rest of us struggle to remember the name of the person we were introduced to seconds ago.
I’ve always wondered how this is possible.
For three decades I had the pleasure of working with some of the brightest minds who have studied the intricate processes of human memory.
Now, as I near the end of my career, I want to share all the mountains of knowledge I’ve gathered all these years…
And help people all over the world live a better life by spreading awareness on how anyone can better manage their memory.
Because you see, even not all of us have a computer-like memory, there is still hope.
Just as we can strengthen any other muscle in our bodies, we can train our brains to remember more and learn anything faster.
Here are some research-proven strategies that can effectively help your memory, enhance recall, and increase retention of information.
1. Drink water.This may sound so simple, but it is so important. Your brain is 80% water, so avoid anything that dehydrates it – such as caffeine or alcohol. Being dehydrated by just 2% impairs performance in tasks that require attention, immediate memory skills, and physical performance.
2. Add in additional sensory information. When learning something new, try to incorporate as much appropriate sensory information as possible. Take in what you hear, see, smell and touch to give the information more context.
3. Get good sleep. Sleep rejuvenates all the cells in your body, gives brain cells a chance to repair themselves, helps wash away neurodegenerative toxins that build up during the day, and activates neuronal connections that might otherwise deteriorate due to inactivity. Research has demonstrated that sleep deprivation can cause dramatic memory deficits. Practice good sleep hygiene to optimize your sleep habits.
4. Utilize Mnemonic Devices Mnemonic devices are a technique often used by students to aid in recall. A mnemonic is simply a way to remember information. For example, you might associate a term you need to remember with a common item that you are very familiar with. The best mnemonics are those that utilize positive imagery, humor, or novelty.
5. Avoid toxins. Smoking and drug and alcohol abuse increase your risk for dementia, so if these are a problem for you, stopping immediately decreases these risk factors. Even a glass of beer or wine per day can be harmful to the brain and can make it look toxic. And recent research demonstrates that smoking negatively affects the hippocampus, the brain’s major memory center.
6. Read Out Loud. Research published in 2017 suggests that reading materials out loud significantly improves your memory of the material. Educators and psychologists have also discovered that having students actually teach new concepts to others enhances understanding and recall.
And after many trials, I’ve perfected a simple, yet powerful formula, consisting of amazing vitamins and plants - such as Huperzine A, Ginkgo biloba Leaf, Vincopetine St. John’s Wort, Bacopa monnieri and many others!
I couldn’t keep this all to myself...
So, together with the help of some friends who own a small supplement company, I’ve decided to produce it and make it available for everybody:
We called it:
Ouch! Look at what this hater said...
This is what possible when you have a professional SALES force making sales for you 24/7.
Leave it to the professionals. Now ANYONE can be a "guru".
Let me tell you right now, IBOtoolbox opens my eyes and I was marketing in the wrong way for a long time.
I am so glad that I went to Kris Karafotas webinar.
I encourage a lot the people with health /wealth by helping them. So tell us a little bit about your day/business, because everyone wants to read about it and you never know if someone in IBOtoolbox wants to do business with. Getting behind the keyboard and start doing your thing.
#1 ? Selh-Help
#2 ? Manifestation
#3 ? Health & Fitness
This is the biggest thing we’ve ever been involved with, and we’ll be laying out our plans for
how we’re going to tackle this and make a lot of money for our key players over the next 6-24 months.
Work from Home®This package allows Business Associates to earn commissions...
I'm looking for people who've ALREADY DECIDED to play big.... and they're just looking for a place to do it.
Our Campus Market...
Motivating gets you going and habit gets you there.
Make motivating a habit and you will get there more quickly and have more fun on the trip.
Follow me on these social networks:
I follow top earners in this industry to make money online, so I don't need to re-invent the wheel.