Portable Baseball and Softball Training System
with 5 foot Pole
With Hit A Way for Practice Feature
Sturdy Pole and Twist Back Design
with Padded Feet Lock in Place
All-in-one, pop-up design sets up easily
SKLZ Hit-A-Way Portable Training System
The bestselling Hit-A-Way baseball trainer is now available in this all-in-one mobile configuration. A sturdy pole and twist-back design maximize a player's power, swing speed, and mechanics through repetition training, allowing up to 500 swings per hour without ever having to chase a ball. This highly mobile, collapsible unit weighs in at a relatively light 35-pound weight, and is ideal for at-home training, or bringing along for pre-game warmups.
- Includes Hit-A-Way baseball trainer with adjustable pitch height and five-foot mobile pole
- Padded feet lock into place for safety and stability
- All-in-one, pop-up design sets up easily and collapses down quickly for transport and storage
- Solid construction for heavy use during left-handed, right-handed, or switch hitting practice
- Some assembly required
Using the Hit-A-Way System
1. Wind ball once around pole (clockwise for right handers) and pull ball and cord toward you. Fully extend cord and set home plate down (not included) so that the ball is over the center of the plate. Stand 2 feet back from home plate to hit the ball near the thick end of the bat. If the bat can reach the adjustment sleeve or beyond, you’re too close - move back.
3. Wait for the ball to unwind twice and hit the ball. If cords unwind completely, do not hit the ball; catch it and start over. This is critical, since swinging into the cord can cause you to lose control of the bat. Keep hitting as ball returns.
2. With the ball centered over home plate, throw ball forward towards imaginary pitcher until the cord winds up. The Hit-A-Way ball willwind around the pole 3 times.
4. Repeat and build a rhythm. You should strive for repeated, solid contact. Hit continually for a minute and build up the length of your hitting intervals as you improve
- Bestselling Hit-A-Way baseball trainer in mobile configuration, with adjustable pitch height and five-foot pole
- Sturdy pole and twist-back design maximize player's power, swing speed, and mechanics through repetition training
- Padded feet lock into place for safety and stability; solid construction for heavy use during left-handed, right-handed, or switch hitting practice
- 35-pound weight; some assembly required
- Includes limited 90-day manufacturer's warranty
Use for Baseballs, Softballs,
Practice Hardball in Yard, Park, Field, Anywhere
Improve Slugging Batting Skills
The Hurricane Category 4 maintains the snap-back action of the original Hurricane with a sleeker design, additional power band (4 total) for fast-back action, and a high visibility impact head. Designed for baseball or fastpitch swing training, the Hurricane Category 4 allows batters to develop swing power, technique and speed with a stationary or moving target.Rugged, non-slip base for indoor/outdoor solo practice47-inch target training stick with integrated ball provides ideal placementHeight extends from 29" to 43" for virtually any size and aged player, or ball positionHeavy-duty but lightweight - moves easily almost anywhereContents include: Hurricane Category 4 Unit, home plate, carry bag, 4 ground pins, 4 power bands
- Improve your average and slugging percentage with solo swing training machine--simulates pitch motion or hitting off a tee
- Improved with fourth power band for more resistance and quicker return and higher visibility impact head
- Height extends from 29 to 43 inches for any ball position and any level baseball player
- Multi-Twist design provides immediate feedback on your swing
- Suitable for ages 5 and older
Designed for baseball or softball swing training, the SKLZ Hurricane Category 4 allows batters to improve power while focusing on consistent contact and generating bat speed. Featuring 4 Power bands for resistance and a high visibility impact head to improve eye contact, the Hurricane can help any baseball or softball player become a better hitter.
Learn to Drive the Ball
With 4 elastic resistance bands, the Hurricane allows you to increase and decrease tension. This teaches the player to drive through the pitch instead of pulling off with an incomplete swing.
See the Ball, Hit the Ball
The high visibility target gives the athlete a prominent target to focus on and react to. Use it as a static target or a dynamic, moving target.
Get Better Anywhere
The Hurricane can be used at home or in the training environment, allowing for continuous improvement at any time.
3 Way Throw and Field Trainer
Prepare for Major League Baseball or Little League
Practice your baseball skills with the Franklin Sports MLB Throw & Field return ball trainer. It has a rectangular steel frame with a net that rebounds balls for practice with throwing and fielding. The net is attached securely with 24 steel hooks and included ground stakes keep the outdoor practice net in place. This sports equipment also has a target ribbon to set up strike zones for pitching practice. It folds for easy storage. Simple assembly required.
Get your arm in shape with this Major League Baseball return trainer
24-pc. bungee cord net attachment system with steel hooks
All-weather 21-ply polyethylene net with strike zone target ribbon
Durable welded leg couplings; 2 ground stakes included
55 L x 36 W"
Used For: Baseball, T-Ball
Frame Material: Polyethylene, Steel
Care and Cleaning: Wipe Clean
x 36.0 " W x 0.75 " D x 55.0 " H
Minimum Height Range: 20.3 "
Maximum Height Range: 20.3 "
Weight: 6.5 Lb.
Warranty Description: 90 Day Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Battery: no battery used
Assembly Details: assembly required
Some more details:
- 3-Way throw and field trainer
- 55" X 36" steel "Y" frame with 3/4" steel tubing
- All weather steel construction
- Heavy-duty, all-weather 24-ply PE net with target ribbon
Thank you for viewing!