We are excited that you are a Vortex Owner with us! As a Vortex Owner, you are able to distribute the exclusive Vortex to family, friends, co-workers, and acquaintances, saving them money on their travel, as well as earning Cash Rewards for those travel bookings.
Be sure and check out the Vortex Guide, where we’ll give you a quick overview of your new venture and provide a strategy for how to better market your Vortex.
Content you can use:
We’ve put together a starting pack of graphics you can use on social media. Use them as a template to create content about your Vortex site and engage your network. Be sure to customize the content based on your own unique personality and style. Ask questions, share your personal reasons for why you own a Vortex site, and always think about your audience first. What value can you bring to inspire conversation? Download your graphics starter pack at the links below.
Vortex Facebook Ads
Vortex Instagram Ads
We’d like to take a few moments and answer some frequently asked questions about being a Vortex Owner.
- I’m a Vortex Owner, how do I promote my Vortex?
- A Vortex Owner will give out the Vortex url, myvortex365.com/yourending, to prospective customers.
- Once someone goes to myvortex365.com/yourending, what will they be required to do?
- Your new Vortex customer will sign up for a Vortex customer account. They will enter First Name, Last Name, Email address, Password and then simply click “Create Account.” They will then be sent an activation email with detailed instructions on how to activate their account to start shopping on your site for their next trip!
- They can also easily create their account by signing up with their Facebook account.
- If for some reason my account is no longer active, what happens to the Vortex Customer?
- If a Vortex Owner is suspended, their Vortex Customer's will remain with the Vortex Owner until their account moves in to the cancelled state.
- If a Vortex Owner is cancelled, their Vortex Customer's will be forwarded to the company including new Cash Rewards earned by those Customers. However, new Reward Credits generated by Customers are being rolled up to the first upline active Vortex Platinum owner.
- What is available on the Vortex?
- Here is what's available on the Vortex Travel Site:
- Please Note: Reservations that are paid for at the counter will not generate Cash Rewards or Reward Credits.
- Hotels - Cash Rewards are available. As the Vortex owner you will earn 60% of the amount your customer saves on their hotel bookings. Please note: Cash Rewards are determined via a percentage formula and will be as close to 60% of your customer savings as possible.
- Cruises - Cash Rewards are available. The amount earned for Cash Rewards varies based on the cruise that your Vortex Customer books.
- Weeks - Not eligible for Cash Rewards. Will not be able to earn Cash Rewards at any time.
- Cars - Effective on bookings on or after March 7, 2017. Cash Rewards are available. As the Vortex owner you will earn 60% of the amount your customer saves on their car rental bookings. Please note: Cash Rewards are determined via a percentage formula and will be as close to 60% of your customer savings as possible.
- Activities - Not eligible for Cash Rewards.
- Flights - Not eligible for Cash Rewards. Will not be able to earn Cash Rewards at any time.
- Will Cash Rewards pay out on a cancelled booking?
- Cash Rewards can only be paid on active bookings as the vendor will not pay a commission on a cancelled booking.
- What happens to the physical and virtual buttons that I have gifted or that I have not yet gifted?
- ALL guest accounts will be converted to Vortex Customer Accounts by forwarding to myvortex365.com/yourending.
- Are taxes displayed in the search results?
- Yes, taxes will be shown in the total in the search results. You will also see what the average price is per night displayed in the search results.
- Will I be able to see my customers, my customers pending bookings and Cash Rewards earned through my Vortex?
- Yes. These reports are all available at the bottom of this page.
- How often will I receive my Cash Rewards?
- Cash Reward payments will be made on a monthly basis to Vortex Owners and are paid out on the 1st of every month. Cash Rewards are not paid until after the travel has been completed and Surge365 has received the Cash Rewards from that travel. The status of your Cash Rewards can be found in the Vortex Customer Booking Report below. Vortex Owners must be active at the time Cash Rewards are due to be paid in order to receive them and will forfeit Cash Rewards if they are no longer active.
- I'm a Vortex Platinum Owner, do I need to log in to the Vortex Customer Travel Site to book my personal travel?
- No. As a Vortex Platinum Owner you have access to a members-only insider pricing platform offering exclusive weekly specials, a personal travel concierge, and a 150% price guarantee. You can access this by selecting the Wholesale Travel Membership Access ad on the home page of your Surge365 Back Office.
- As a Vortex owner, how do I know what the Vortex Customer Travel Site contains?
- We'd recommend that you create yourself a Vortex account so you can view the Vortex. You can also watch a webinar specifically for Vortex owners and is located in your Surge365 Back Office under: Menu > Resources > Videos > Subscriber Videos (Non-Shareable) > Titled: Vortex Tutorial
- Surge365 Business Opportunity , Keep your business options open