A Live Education.It Doesn’t Get Any Better Than This.
Integrity, Respect, Heroic Courage, Honor, Compassion, Honesty and Sincerity, Duty and Loyalty
Seven virtues with power and a life of their own. What does this mean to us in the modern world. Have all of us forgotten old wisdom? What can the budo code in real martial arts teach us about life? Can you relate to the seven virtues of bushido? Can you use them in your entrepreneurship?
Bushido - The Warrior Code of Old
- GI (Integrity):
- be acutely honest in your daily dealings with people. All of them! Believe in justice, not from other people, but from yourself. To the warrior, all points of view are deeply considered regarding honesty, justice and integrity.
Warriors make a full commitment to their decision.
- REI (Respect):
- True Warriors has no reason to be cruel. They do not ned to prove their strength. Warriors is corteuous even to their enemies. Warriors are not only respected for their strength in battle, but also by their dealings with others.
The true strength of a warrior becomes apparent during difficult times.
- YU (Heroic Courage):
- Hiding like a turtle in a shell is not living at all. A true warrior must have heroic courage. It is absolutely risky. It is living life completely, fully, and wonderfully.
Heroic courage is not blind. It is intelligent and strong.
- MEIYO (Honor):
- Warriors have ony one judge of honor and character, and this is themselves. Decisions they make and how these decisions are carried out is a reflection of whom they truly are.
You cannot hide from yourself.
- JIN (Compassion):
- Through intense training and hard work the true warrior becomes quick and strong. They are not as most people. They develop power that must be used for good. They have compassion, they help their fellow man at every opportunity.
If an opportunity does not arise, they go out of their way to find one.
- MAKOTO (Honesty and Sincerity):
- When warrioirs say that they will perform an action, it is as good as done. Nothing will stop them from completing what they say they will do. They do not have to "give their word". They do not have to "promise".
Speaking and Doing are the same action.
- CHUGI (Duty and Loyalty):
- Warriors are responsible for everything that they have done and everything that they have said, and all the consequences that follow. They are immensly loyal to all of those in their care.
To everyone that they are responsible for, they remain fiercely true
I am a martial artist. I am embracing the seven virtues of budo in my life as a whole and in my work ethics. Martial arts is a lifesyle to me. My two distinct styles of martial arts are Wado Ryu - the Way of Peace and Harmony, and Affiliate Marketing.
Affiliate marketing and digital entrepreneurship is a way of life to me.
How do you see yourself in relation to your intents and goals in affiliate marketing? Can the seven virtues of bushido be a way of life for you and a "user manual" to create your own success in life and business?
Please share your views and the approach you have to develop your own business and to tackle life´s different challenges.