GI Earthing Electrode Manufacturer & Supplier in India.
Veraizen Earthing is the leading GI Earthing Electrodes manufacturer and supplier in India. We customize this product to meet the needs of our customers. The offered electrode is widely used to protect people from accidents caused by accumulation in telecommunication towers, microwave antennas, residential areas, and industrial areas. In areas with high soil resistivity, GI (Galvanized Iron) Earthing Electrodes give a low-impedance ground. The method dissipates lightning energy and other dangerous electrical fault currents, even in sandy or rocky soil conditions, when used in conjunction with Reflow Grounding Minerals.
GI Earthing Electrode Specification
Coating Thickness: 100 Micron Hot-Dip Galvanized
Thickness: As per Standard
Usage/Application: For Earthing Purpose
Material: Galvanized Iron (GI)
Diameter: 32 MM, 40 MM, 50 MM, 65 MM, 80 MM and 100 MM
Size Of Conductor: Standard
Types of GI Earthing Electrode -
GI Earthing Electrode Features
- Designed for fast fault current dissipation.
- Low maintenance and low space requirement.
- Easy and Fast installation
- Most suitable for electrode condition with oh value between 5.0 to 8.0
- Moisture booster chemical bag provided for low earth resistance
- No need to pour water
GI Earthing Electrode Benefits
- Prevention of accidents caused by static charges and stray current
- Protection of central communication, electronic and AC power systems.
- Meeting grounding safety requirement for electrical substation
- Lightning Protection systems
- For Neutral Earth Systems
- The cost is less than the copper electrode.
- The corrosion process is comparatively slower than a normal iron rod.
- It lasts for more than 6-7 years.
For more info visit: GI Earthing Electrodes
You may also like: Pure Copper Earthing Electrode Manufacturers in India